In this 5-day challenge, you’ll discover how to gain control of your sugar addiction, (yes, it is an addiction) and learn how to ease off sugar in the long term.
Sugar is labeled as an addiction because it stimulates the brain in a way that is similar to cocaine and alcohol, causing the release of the feel-good chemicals dopamine and serotonin.
When sugar is consumed in large quantities it has several effects:
- It causes people to eat it, despite the negative consequences like weight gain, fatigue, and moodiness
- Tolerance will develop, and more will be needed for the same effect, this equals cravings
- Some people have trouble functioning without it and have a “stash” available when their energy plummets
- Upon quitting sugar withdrawal, symptoms may appear
This last one is why this is "a challenge," as it may be difficult to stay on track when the cravings hit – but I have provided emergency fixes and a very detailed and easy to follow meal plan and recipes. With some advanced planning, a trip to the grocery store and a positive attitude, you will come out the other side feeling great!
5 Day Challenge Program Includes:
- Detailed and easy to follow meal plan wth recipes
- Strategies to break your sugar addiction
- What to do when you feel sugar cravings
- Sugar alternative guide
- How to avoid the afternoon slump with snack ideas
- How to avoid sugar at night
- How to avoid sugar in the 'real' world
- Daily emails for 5 days with educational information
- Closed Facebook group for additional support (optional)
- Lifetime access to all the program materials